Can I receive financial aid for a class that I am repeating and that I received financial aid for in a prior semester/term?

You are allowed to repeat a previously passed course (grades of A, AB, B, BC, C, D, or I) one time and receive Financial Aid for the course. If your initial attempt at a course resulted in a grade of F, W or an official drop, you are allowed to retake the course until a passing grade is achieved and then once more after that.
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 59765-53
  • Date Created: 05/22/2016
  • Last Modified Since: 05/16/2017
  • Viewed: 44