Why was my work study pay not deposited into my account?

Federal Work Study funds are paid directly to you in the form of a bi-weekly payroll check, which is directly deposited into a checking or savings account at your bank or credit union. Funds do not get deposited or applied to your Madison College student account.

When you submitted your paperwork to the financial aid office to begin your work study job, you submitted paperwork for direct deposit of your paycheck into your bank/credit union account. If you have completed the appropriate paperwork mentioned above and have not received your pay, please contact Madison College Financial Aid at (608) 246-6170.

For more information on the Federal Work Study Program, visit the Madison College Work Study web page.

Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 59765-235
  • Date Created: 05/22/2016
  • Last Modified Since: 05/25/2017
  • Viewed: 10