Where can I find the Counselor form to help submit my high school transcripts?

The Counselor form is available to assist High School Seniors who apply online and need to have their high school transcripts submitted to Madison College.

The applicant fills out part of the form and then delivers it to the High School Counselor to finish the process. 

Please click the fillable Counselor Form to pull up the form.

Rating:Rating of 0 Stars1 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 59765-133
  • Date Created: 05/22/2016
  • Last Modified Since: 08/10/2017
  • Viewed: 20